- About Your Signature Assignment
This signature assignment is designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. The signature assignments may be graded with an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for program improvements.
Write a 1,050-word minimum strategic implementation plan in which you include the following:
- Create an implementation plan including:
- Functional tactics
- Action items
- Milestones and deadlines
- Tasks and task ownership
- Resource allocation
- Recommend any organizational change management strategies that may enhance successful implementation.
- Develop key success factors, budget, and forecasted financials, including a break-even chart.
- Create a risk management plan including contingency plans for the identified risks.
- Submit your assignment/Journal as a 7th edition APA Microsoft Word document to include a Title page, Introduction, body, conclusion and Reference page.
- Weekly STR 581 Individual Feedback Guidelines 2020.docx
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides
- Learning Team Toolkit
- Copyright 2018 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
Use this space to build your submission.
You can add text, images, and files.Add Content