Quality Management System (QMS) Design And Implementation
- Develop a problem statement that attempts to answer the question: Is this a thesis or applied problem?
- Draw a Block diagram depicting possible; (1) Input data, (2) Is pre-processing needed, (3) the actual main processing part, and (4) What sort of output(s) that are expected.
- Why it should be solved? Who cares if the problem is solved or not. Who could possibly benefit from this effort?
- Why it has not been solved? This basically is a survey of literature and evaluation of other efforts.
- What is your solution approach? This identifies the main contribution of the work.
Requirements: minimum of 15 pages (3 pages for each point)