This assignment contains two elements: a PowerPoint presentation and a white paper.
For the PowerPoint presentation, you will examine the Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations (FSGO), the Sarbanes – Oxley Act (SOX), and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). In your presentation, explain the events that led to each of these regulatory measures and illustrate the impact these laws have had on business ethics. Be sure to include examples in your presentation to support your points. To prepare for this part of the assignment, access and view the following tutorials: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint-help/training-courses-for-powerpoint-2010-HA104039040.aspx and A PowerPoint Tutorial – The Essentials.
- Must be 8 to 10 slides in length (not including the title slide and references slide) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the FSB APA guidance located in the classroom.