Meta Themes Draft
Meta-themes Paper (18 Points) Supports Global Engagement outcome
The Meta-themes Paper requires you to bring together material from throughout the term and use it to illustrate what you have learned about the cross-cutting themes of the course. You should be able to complete parts of the Meta-Themes Paper over the course of the term. submit a min. 4-page draft including 2 themes properly formatted and APA in-text citations. NB: if draft revisions are not incorporated in the final paper you may lose up to 5 points).
Review the detailed Turnitin instructions (Links to an external site.) on how to submit your assignments.
- The Meta-themes Paper must be uploaded by the deadline. There are no extensions on this assignment deadline.
- The Meta-themes Paper is worth 18 points.
The Meta-themes paper must be formatted as follows:
- Word document
- Cover page with your name, Panther ID, date of submission, course name/number, and semester Double-spaced
- One-inch margins
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Page numbers in the upper-right-hand corner
- Illustrate each Meta-theme through 2-3 pages of text, not including the cover page and references.
- Please cite sources APA style using in-text citations and a reference list. Remember that all the references will be to the assigned Readings or Cases, so simply use the information from the syllabus for each source you cite.
- You can reuse the same Article or Case Study to illustrate multiple Meta-themes. However, you must cite at least two (2) Articles and two (2) of the Case Studies