Management Practices In Creating And Monitoring A Budget
- See attachments
- Also please use Journal articles less than 5 years old
Review the 2009 Operating Budget Projections and the assumptions following the projected numbers in the Budgets tab under Chief Financial Officers in the Patton-Fuller Community Hospital Virtual Organization.
Assume the 2009 projections were realized.
Use the 2010 Operating Budget Projections.
Develop a budget for Patton-Fuller Community Hospital based on the 2009 Operating Budget and the 2010 Operating Budget Assumptions.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400 word paper in which you:
- Discuss which financial management practices are most effective in creating and monitoring an operating budget.
- Discuss which financial management practices are least effective in creating and monitoring an operating budget.
- Provide sufficient background on the topic and previews major points in the introduction.
- Be logical, have flow, and review the major points in the conclusion.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
This includes the title page, reference page, tables, and any appendixes—is formatted according to APA guidelines as directed by the facilitator.
The paper is laid out with effective use of headings, font styles, and white space.
Submit your 2010 Operating Budget Projection with your paper. (This has been added as an attachment)