Critical Thinking Organizational Culture ( Change Management Plans )
Any change management plan must consider the culture of an organization. For instance, some organizations prize the inclusion of their employees in all aspects of operations, while other organizations have a top-down approach to management. Creating a plan without taking this cultural background into context can be problematic for the success of a change initiative.
- Search the virtual library to find scholarly articles relative to change initiatives which apply to an organization in Saudi Arabia.
- Consider the impact on the individuals concerned and the impacts on the organization.
- Assess the cultural elements that you believe may impact the development of change strategies and implementation of change plans.
- Discuss the challenges the change initiative had to the organization.
- Develop a strategy that the organization could use to mitigate the challenges.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-5 pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check – Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.