Read the P’kolino case study, pages 261-304 in the your text. It is an example of an extremely well written business plan, in the traditional style of the late second millennium. (Note: the financial exhibits are not missing, but are in a follow-on case for a module later in the class). P’kolino is a children’s furniture company, launched in 2005. The company is still very much in business and the website can be visited at http://www.pkolino.com/
Write a paper that answers to the following questions:
- Does the business plan tell a coherent and compelling story?
- Does the plan capture all of the learning that Antonio and JB have accumulated?
- What three questions do you think Antonio and JB need to answer through further planning before they launch the venture?
- What are the three strongest aspects of the plan?
- What areas need improvement?