ASSIGN#2-Entrepreneur And Small Business-“MGT402”
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 14/11/2020 @ 23:59
|Course Name: Entrepreneurship and Small Business||Student’s Name:|
|Course Code: – MGT 402||Student’s ID Number:|
|Academic Year: 1440/1441 H|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of||Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low|
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Read carefully Grading Rubric below for specific criteria: 0-5 Marks
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Department of Business Administration
Entrepreneurship and Small Business – MGT 402
Course Learning Outcomes:
1. Utilize strong analytical skills and tools to formulate an effective Bootstrap Marketing Plan on which a small business can build a competitive edge in the market place. (Lo 1.8, 4.3 & 4.5).
2. Deliver and communicate marketing massages in coherent and professional manner. (Lo 4.4).
Start-up Business Plan
Assume yourself as an entrepreneur of a small-scale business in Saudi Arabia.
(In Continuation to the Assignment -1)
4. Products and Services
a. Describe in depth your products or services. (Technical specifications)
b. What factors will give you competitive advantages or disadvantages? Examples include level of quality or unique or proprietary features.
5. Marketing Plan
a. Market Research- Why?
b. Market Research- How? Primary or Secondary Data?
c. In your marketing plan, be as specific as possible; give statistics, numbers, and sources. The marketing plan will be the basis, later on, of the all‐important sales projection.
• Describe the most important features. What is special about it?
• Describe the benefits. That is, what will the product do for the customer?
• Identify your targeted customers, their demographics
• What products and companies will compete with you?
• How will your products or services compare with the competition?
• Outline a marketing Strategy.
• How will you promote your Product?
• What will be your promotional budget?
How do you sell your products or services?