Students will write 400-800 words describing metrics they can use to address the problem they chose for their Strategic Thinking Project. The following heading and sections should be included:
- A balanced set of 4-5 metrics (each with a heading) that together can help to address progress on the problem
- Each metrics should include descriptions of:
- The metric details
- Metric owner
- Metric data type
- How often the metric data is going to be collected
- How the data will be analyzed
- How the metric will be used to demonstrate great, good, adequate, or poor progress on addressing the problem
This week’s assignment should have:
- at least one particularly insightful and relevant quotation/citation/reference (QCR) of 6-30 words (no more and no less) from a reputable source.
Quotations/citations/references should be properly cited using APA 6th edition writing style requirements. NOTE: You should skillfully integrate your quotation into the content of the paper.
Here are some notes on reputable sources:
- Great: Drawn from journals and reputable sources like HBR
- Good: Materials from well-recognized magazines and papers such as Forbes, Wall Street Journal, TIME, etc.
- Adequate: From most magazines or websites
- Poor: Old or obscure sources
- Not acceptable: Crowd-sourced sources such as Wikipedia
This assignment should be created in a Microsoft word.doc file and attached in your submission on or before the due date.
Make sure to:
- Follow APA 6th edition formatting
- Include the word count at the bottom of the paper
- Submit your assignment as an attached word.doc. No other format (.wps, .pdf, etc.) will NOT be accepted
- Complete your assignment on time or you will lose 20% per day