Read this week’s assigned reading reflection articles in HBR 10 Must Reads on Strategy and summarize either article using 400-600 words (no more and no less). Each entry should have:
- at least one particularly insightful and relevant quotation/citation/reference (QCR) of 6-30 words (no more and no less) from the article and
at least one particularly insightful and relevant quotation/citation/reference (QCR) of 6-30 words (no more and no less) from another reputable source.
Quotations/citations/references should be properly cited using APA 6th edition writing style requirements. NOTE: You should also use at least half your words to connect and apply the readings to your real-world experience.
Here are some notes on reputable sources:
- Great: Drawn from journals and reputable sources like HBR
- Good: Materials from well-recognized magazines and papers such as Forbes, Wall Street Journal, TIME, etc.
- Adequate: From most magazines or websites
- Poor: Old or obscure sources
- Not acceptable: Crowd-sourced sources such as Wikipedia
Select Create Thread to post your summary reading reflection and submit on or before the due date.
Make sure to:
- Include appropriate quotation/citation/references
- At least half of your reflection words should be related to applications in your world
- Include the word count at the bottom of your reflection and response